Our Events group volunteers organise fundraising events throughout the year.
Volunteering in the Events group can involve:
- Booking venues and performers
- Liaising with the Publicity group about publicity and ticket sales
- Making cakes or other food
- Running a bar
- Finding raffle prizes and selling raffle tickets at events
- Setting up and packing up
If this side of things appeals to you, we would love more volunteers.
Please fill in the form on our volunteer sign up page and tick the box for Events group. We’ll be in touch shortly to arrange a time for you to meet up with an existing volunteer for a chat about what you can help with.
Or you can use the same form to volunteer to help out with the Publicity group, Care & Support group or Admin group
Some people in the Events group are also members of the charity – they attend monthly meetings and help make decisions about the direction of the organisation. Let us know if you’d like to do that, and we can let you know more about what’s involved.