In our first year as a charity, we have:
- supported 17 people by providing accommodation and other support
- built up a support base of over 400 regular donors and a monthly income of around £2,000 – but we still need more!
- supported the weekly pay-as-you feel Jollof Café, which helped launch the Sussex Refugees and Migrants Self Support Group
- raised over £8,000 through community events
- consolidated links with other local and national organisations who help and support refugees and migrants
Read more in our full Annual Report 2017-18